Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Things I Do Not Like

1.) Making "Maintenance Agreement Quote" Calls

I cannot stand sales. I do not want to be a sales person. I figure if someone wants to buy something, THEY WILL CONTACT YOU. That is what I am doing today because I am all caught up on my work. Calling various customers of ours and saying "I was going through our system and I saw that your machine is not under a maintenance agreeent. Judging from your past service calls I think a maintenance agreement would be great for your machine. That way you would not have to pay for labor, parts, or supplies for each call." BARF!

2.) Brushing My Wet Hair

My hair is thick and tangley and it freakin' hurts to brush. I realize that I need leave in conditioner, but do I ever purchase it? No, because I forget and I never make shopping lists. So I rarely brush my hair.

3.) People Saying "Sex & The City" Is Stupid

Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if it's negative and putting down something that someone enjoys, what's the point? You don't like it? DON'T FREAKIN' WATCH IT THEN!!!

4.) Complaining About Something That You Won't Change

If you're not going to do something about it, shut the heck up. If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change the way you freakin' think about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Belle Etoile said...

Thanks for all the freakin's and heck's. :)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home