Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Goodbye Alaska!

Every one is leaving Alaska. So I have decided to leave Alaska too. It will be quite the while before I move because I am moving to Manhatten. I have decided to move there because I want to become a writer for Maxim. Before I leave I need to save up all the money I can and get my degrees done (a bachelors in accounting and an associates in journalism). I might be 45 before I leave, but I WILL BE LEAVING. So say your goodbyes now, I am going to be the next Erma Bombeck, except for I want to write for Maxim instead of a Newspaper. I will be the first Knapp to go out and make myself famous. I am going to start sending things into Maxim so please feel free to give me suggestions on what I should send in!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home