Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What life is really like.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow. Trust me, I am a true connoisseur of jalapenos and burning ass. Like every time I go to TGIF I have a Bloody Mary. Little did I know that my "yellow banana pepper" was a fucking jalapeno until Kim filled me in.

"Why is my pepper so hot today?" I ask in wonder.

"Because it's a fucking jalapeno, you dumb ass!" Kim lovingly responds to me.

Instead of taking my usual dump this morning, I took three. Is this because of the espresso's I bought on my way to work the last two mornings...or, is it because of the jalapeno cheese bagels I also bought the last two mornings?

Just a little insight into my day. Hope you enjoyed!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home