Monday, May 01, 2006

Tara's Luck Filled Weekend

It is completely amazing the amount of bullshit I have run into lately. On Friday I was being a good girl. I knew I had to be at work at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday so instead of drinking and partying with Thorin at a Birthday party in Wasilla, I stayed sober and got us back to Anchorage and was in bed at 12:30 a.m. I had five interviews scheduled every half hour from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. Out of those five, only two showed up. My 8:00 a.m. and my 10:00 a.m. They were great interviews and I ended up hiring the 10:00 a.m. and going about my merry way.

Thorin's going away party was a fucking blast. Until about 1:00 a.m. when Steve and Brian decide to get in a fight. I'm trying to break it up and I punch Brian in the face, it doesn't faze either of them. So I tell Lunch Box (I don't know his real name) to break it up and he refuses and just sits there and watches. This about makes me kick his ass. So I push him and call him a pussy and go get Thorin to break it up. I say fuck this and into the back of Steve's truck so go to sleep. Meanwhile Steve gets pissed off and jumps in his truck drunk off his ass and drives away WITH ME STILL IN THE BACK! I'm screaming as I'm flying all over the back of his truck. He doesn't stop until he gets to my house and screams at me to get out of his truck. Here I am covered in mud with only a skirt and a tank top on. Who knows where my jacket or shoes are since the mad man decided to drive like a jack ass all over Anchorage and kill me. I walk into my house to find Jenny and Miranda staring at me like I have two heads. I'm crying and saying what a jerk Steven is and it pretty much looks like I just got my ass kicked and dragged through the mud. I have bruises over my entire body and a cut on my elbow. All I keep saying is "I look like a homeless person" and they're trying their hardest not to start laughing at me. Thinking back on it, I'm sure I looked pretty humerous. Jenny goes out and finds my purse and jacket for me, still no sign of my shoes. Drama. Steve spends the night in my driveway because when I got on to solid ground I told him I wrote down his plate number and if he drives again I will call the cops on him.

The rest of my weekend was fine. I hung out at Momma's and did laundry and went to bed early last night. So, then this morning the person I hired DOES NOT SHOW UP!!! No call, no nothing. I tell her she can start Monday at 10:00 a.m. and NOTHING! I have to ask myself, bad luck comes in three's, right? Is it over now?

Stay tuned to see if my apartment catches on fire or if I shit my pants while at UAA on my lunch break. Fuck

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home