Saturday, May 06, 2006

You ain't got no control.

After sleeping 15 hours last night, I woke up this morning refreshed and ready to start my day! Actually, that's a complete lie. I hit snooze from 6:30 a.m. until 8:40 a.m. and then finally dragged my butt out of bed made myself a coffee and Baileys and took a shower. Afterall, I couldn't be late to work since I had an interview at 9:30 a.m. It was a pretty uneventful morning of me getting ready, I almost sat on Ceasar and that made me laugh. I stop by my coffee shop on the way to work and to my dismay my coffee girl, Tara, is not working. Uggh, I hate it when that happens. She's the only one who knows how to make my americano with cream and vanilla how I like it. Fuckity fuck. So, I tell the "other girl" how I like it. 16 ounce americano with about an inch of cream and not so sweet on the vanilla. Well, here she is bullshitting with some dude on the other side about "cougars". No, not the fuzzy cougars in the jungle, the cougars that guys so maturely call older women to fuck younger guys. The conversation doesn't bother me so much, because you know how I am, vulgar and inappropriate at all times. But THEY didn't know that, and I was a CUSTOMER. Hmmph. So anyway, she hands me my coffee WITHOUT the cool little sticker cover that I collect and put on my windshield. Then informs me that they are OUT of jalapeno cheese bagels. Fuck shit god damn. Fine, a regular cheese is fine. Then she hands me my bagel and cream cheese WITHOUT a plastic knife. I inform her that I only use my swiss army knife for killing baristas with bad service. So she hands me a plastic knife. I drive away fucking pissed and then decide to try my coffee. I guess "not so sweet" meant "pour half of the fucking bottle of vanilla in it". Cock sucking bitch ass. This just screws up my day. I run a red light on C st, almost crash into those orangle cylinder construction things, and then my 9:30 a.m. interviewee DOES NOT SHOW UP. So here I am, an hour until my next interview. Now I will eat my cheese bagel WITHOUT jalapenos and start my filing and other office managerial duties until my 11:00 a.m. interviewee doesn't show up either. Fuck

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home