Saturday, April 29, 2006

My Favorite Movie Quotes

"I've kissed a guy...I've kissed guys. I just haven't felt that thing....That thing...That moment when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy, and the only thing in focus is you and this person. And you realize that that person is the only person youre supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. And for one moment you get this amazing gift. And you wanna laugh and you wanna cry, 'cause you feel so lucky that you've found it, and so scared that it'll go away all at the same time."
~Never Been Kissed

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."
~Mulan Rouge

"I guarantee there'll be tough times; I guarantee that at some point, one, or both of us is gonna wanna get out of this thing; But I also guarantee, that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life...Because I know in my heart, that you're the only one for me."
~Runaway Bride

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
~When Harry Met Sally

"...I just don't understand how God would let us meet, if there is no way for us to be together..."
~City of Angels

"Somewhere out there is the man you're supposed to marry and if you don't get him first, somebody else will...and then, you'll have to spend the rest of your life thinking that somebody else is married to your husband."
~When Harry Met Sally

"When you love someone, you say it right then, right there otherwise, the moment just passes you by."
~My Best Friends Wedding

"And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God."
~Les Miserables

"I know what it does to you, I know. Maybe that's why we hold on as hard as we do. We just can't believe that such a miracle can happen to us twice. But it can, someday you'll find it again."
~Someone Like You

"Truth is, I gave my heart away along time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back."
~Sweet Home Alabama

"Love is that can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, world series kinda stuff...."
~Angels in the Outfield

"I think I would miss you even if I'd never met you."
~The Wedding Date

"Reveal to them everything there is to know about you and let the chips fall where they may."
~Meet Joe Black

"Some things are not meant to last, they just take a place in your heart and make you smarter the next time ...."
~Alex and Emma

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more; that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds...That's what you've given me and that's what I hope to give to you forever."
~The Notebook

"Some of the best things in life are total mistakes."
~Paycheck

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home