Saturday, April 29, 2006

Prayers For Daniel

I pray for the day when I don't have your number memorized.

I pray for the day when I look in the mirror and my smile reaches my eyes.

I pray for the day you make it big and you're truly a rock star, even though you will always be a rock star in my eyes.

I pray for the day you see Kyle again and that empty void in your heart is filled.

I pray for the day that "doing the right thing" brings you happiness instead of pain.

I pray for the day when we are friends and we laugh like we used to.

I pray for the day that we both have that sparkle in our eyes again and that smile back on our face...even if it's not with each other.

I pray for the day that all your dreams come true.

I pray for the day that I hear your laughter.

But most of all, I pray for the day that you come up to me again and say "I'm in the band," and I pray that day will come soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home