Friday, April 28, 2006

A Tribute To Dealing With Life April 27, 2006

Some people just fucking suck and there's nothing you can do but bitch and moan like a complete jack ass and then bend over and take it up the tail pipe. Then slap on a nicotene patch and move the hell on. Life is too short to upset yourself over people who do not upset themselves over you.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful worldas it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next.
Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Belle Etoile said...

Did you make up that last paragraph yourself?

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home