Friday, April 28, 2006

A Tribute To Co-Workers April 21, 2006

It's a regular Friday morning. I went to bed at 7:00 p.m. last night and pressed snooze from 6:45 a.m. until 7:15 a.m. this morning. I get up and make my coffee and then shower. I like to make designs with my hair on the shower wall, today I made a giraffe and named it "Retardation". I decide to put make up on this morning, but I don't do my hair, I don't want my coworkers getting spoiled and falling in love with me. I get dressed and I'm wearing knee high pink argoyle socks, my favorite super long Silver jeans, my baseball style shirt with the pink sleeves that says "I'm A Seth Girl" (it's an OC shirt), and my puffy black vest. I throw on my pink Oakley's that Ash & Pete got me for my 20th Birthday because I know as soon as my hair drys my bangs will be in my face. I grab my pink travel mug on the way out the door and I'm on my way. Dean and Chuck have beat me to work, which is a rare and unusual thing, and as soon as I walk in they start making fun of me.

"Look who's here, On Time To Work Barbie!" ~ Dean

"Nice of you to show up, Dress Me Up In Pink Tara!" ~ Chuck

I hate my coworkers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home