Thursday, August 23, 2007

Luxurious Benefits

I have been at my job for almost two weeks now. I'm completely in love with it. My business hires a professional massuse to come in every Wednesday and we can get fifteen or thirty minute massages for $10 or $20 during work hours. I signed up for my first massage next Wednesday and I cannot freakin' wait.

On another note, our Hawaii tickets have been bought! Dan and I are officially going to Hawaii with Melinda, Fred, Melina, and Lennon for ten glorious days in October. Can life get any better?!

Eight working days left at the Malemute Saloon and then my season of cocktailing is over! It was fun but I doubt I'll ever do it again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Swetie--Glad life is going well for you. Love you--Mom

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home