Saturday, August 11, 2007

Summer Fun 2007

Melinda & Fred get married!
Melinda's mother, Kim, walked her down the aisle.

Best Man, Connor, and Maid of Honor, Tara.

Ring Bearer, Kobe, and Flower Girl, Sophia.

Introducing the Best Man and Maid of Honor at the reception.
Best friends for over 17 years.

Giving a "tear-jerker" speech.

Getting down on the dance floor!

Kyle, Kobe, and Patty visit me in Fairbanks!

Kobe got to meet Santa at the real North Pole!

Dan and I floated the Gulkana!
My one and only King catch!
One of Dan's MANY King catches!

Happy 4th of July!

Lara came to visit me in Fairbanks!

Laughter.
Jet Skiing at the gravel pits!
Getting ready for tubing!

Love.

Melinda turns 26!

Happy Birthday, Tara!

My Birthday paddle!

A few of my favorites at Tarapalooza Masquerade!

Group shot!

Tara's Fairbanks Birthday party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home