Saturday, June 09, 2007

An Anchorage Tater In Fairbanks May 14, 2007

I have been living in Fairbanks for twelve days now and I fucking love it! I started working as a bookkeeper last Tuesday at Alaska Best Plumbing and Heating. I started working as a bartender/cocktail waitress yesterday for Alaska Salmon Bake. Right now I'm in the beer shack at Pioneer Park (Alaska Land) until the Malemute Saloon opens up next week. I worked four and half hours yesterday and make $40.00 in tips. I was quite proud. Momma's bringing in the money. For all of you wondering about Tarapalooza, I am planning to STILL have it in Anchorage this year. Melinda is looking for a hall to rent out for the party so if you have any ideas, please send them to her. Also, I will need everyone to message me their addresses AGAIN because my addresses were on my old work computer that I no longer have access to. Tarapalooza will be held on Saturday, July 28 of this year. I will be sending out invites approximately a month in advance. This year I will be including a t-shirt order form that you will need to send back with money if you would like a shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home