Saturday, June 09, 2007

One Year May 20, 2007

How I wish. How I wish you were here. I haven't deleted your number out of my cell phone. It brings me a little comfort to see it in there and to know that I once called you from my phone and that you once called me. All in all I think I'm dealing with your absence somewhat fine. I still miss you like hell and there's so much I want to share with you. That is the hardest part. Wanting to call you and tell you something and then remembering that I can only talk to you in my prayers. I really want to introduce you to Dan. I really want you to tell me how cool he is and how I picked a good one this time. I miss you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss John too. He'll be happy knowing that all of us will get together in celebration of our memory of him. His memory keeps him alive in our hearts.
Love you, and miss you too. Mom

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home