Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

I woke up this morning with a renewed sense of self. I went to bed early and got a good nights sleep and I am ready to tackle my work day. When I checked my email this morning the above Bible verse was the verse of the day sent to me. It was almost as if God emailed me himself. Thank you Auntibeck and Realityjunkie for praying for me. Your prayers were heard.

2 Comments:

Blogger auntibeck said...

You are so precious--It's amazing how God works in our lives Tara! Hang in there, He will always answer!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear such a good report this morning. Hang in and hang on.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home