Saturday, November 10, 2007

The First Craving

Last night was the first time I REALLY wanted a drink. It was Friday night, I was done with work for the week, I wasn't feeling up to anything and that was making me feel a little down. I felt a little lonely. I was wondering what to do with myself because usually on Friday night I'm HAVING that drink. It didn't last long because God gave me a heck of a migraine and then alcohol was the LAST thing on my mind. He's always there to give you a kick in the butt when you need it. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't God good? :)

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara ~

I came across your BLOG by chance (?) tonight and saw that you are in recovery and were looking for a church in Fairbanks.

Have you heard of Reformers Unanimous??? It's an awesome Bible-based recovery program that meets every Friday night at Bible Baptist Church, 32 Adak, at 7:00 PM. Call 451-RU4U if you need someone to talk to. It's a GREAT program!!! I hope and pray you will try it. A wonderful support group.

Sue

1:27 AM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

You will be in my prayers too! Keep up the good work.

7:46 PM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

Tara--sounds like maybe answers are there--the recovery program with other Christians will be amazing for you--try it kiddo! Praying for you to keep on keeping on!!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home