Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I've come to realize that, my life:
Is in the hands of the Lord.

I've come to realize that I talk:
Without thinking at times.

I've come to realize that, I love:
The feeling of accomplishment and making myself proud.

I've come to realize that, I have:
More than I've ever wanted and all that I'll ever need.

I've come to realize that, I lost :
My brother and he's never coming back and it's okay for it to hurt.

I've come to realize that, I hate it when:
I HATE because it is a wasted emotion.

I've come to realize that, Marriage is:
Sacred and not something to be taken lightly.

I've come to realize that, Somewhere, someone is thinking:
They're all alone in this world...and they're not.

I've come to realize that, I'll always be:
Willing to better myself.

I've come to realize that, I have a crush on:
My new niece, Jolie Ruth Martin.

I've come to realize that, The last time I cried was:
Last Sunday when I let down Daniel and myself.

I've come to realize that, My cell phone is:
Not a very good alarm clock. It quit going off this morning.

I've come to realize that, When I wake up in the morning:
I really have to pee but I don't want to get out of my warm and cuddly bed.

I've come to realize that, Before I go to sleep at night I:
Always kiss Daniel and tell him I love him more than anything in the world.

I've come to realize that, Right now I am thinking about:
How good my life is and how happy I am.

I've come to realize that, Babies are:
A gift from God.

I've come to realize that, Today I:
Don't mind being at work so much.20.

I've come to realize that, Tonight I will:
Help the boys at Street Sounds and help myself at the gym.

I've come to realize that, Tomorrow I will:
Be one day closer to our trip to Hawaii!

I've come to realize that, I really want to:
Have children and get married.

I've come to realize that, my favorite thing at the moment:
Happiness.

I've come to realize that, the best moment of the day:
Is when I see Daniel after we're both done with work.

I've come to realize that, school:
Something I need to finish although I despise it.

I've come to realize that, ten years from now:
I will be reminiscing about who I was today.

I've come to realize that, the world:
Is not something one person can change.

I've come to realize that, I cant force:
People to believe in what I believe in.

I've come to realize that, best friends:
Are the ones that will always be there and I have found out who those people are.

I've come to realize that:
I am a child of God and that is the only way to live.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very Nice T. Beautifully written. Hey, did you make it to church Sun?

4:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your nice comments this morning.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home