Monday, February 12, 2007

My heart is in Fairbanks.

"When you meet someone you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

For me, May cannot come fast enough. But then again, the weekend after next cannot come fast enough. Spring break cannot come fast enough. I want to relish this time. The "honeymoon phase" as my sister, Sherry, called it today. How slow the hours go by that I'm waiting to see my love. Some of you think I'm crazy for deciding to move to Fairbanks. Leave my home of eighteen years, leave my job of four years, and go off into the unknown. The "crap hole of Alaska" as Erica so beautifully put it. :) It may be a crap hole and it may be cold as all hell. It may be HELL for all that matters, but you know what? There's someone there who I would walk through fire for, and that's all that matters. There are no guarantees in life, all I have is the time that is given and the people in my life who bring me happiness. How lucky I am to have found someone who loves me like Daniel does. How lucky I am to be able to go after my heart.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you are lucky to have met somebody so kind and caring.
Love you--Mom

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you are lucky to have met somebody so kind and caring.
Love you--Mom

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home