Thursday, January 11, 2007


It has been a long time since I posted a blog! It seems I am on here once a week checking out my sister, Katie's, blog! Just thought I would write one for my own. Every since Katie met Isaac I hoped and prayed that I would meet a guy as great as him. I know how happy he makes her. Strangely enough, I met that guy WHILE visiting Katie and Isaac in Valdez. I had driven to Valdez for the Labor Day weekend of 2006. My good friend, Steve, was also in Valdez with a bunch of his buddies going fishing. One of the nights I spent at their campground and that is where I met Daniel Lamar Stephens. We have been dating for a little over four months now and I am completely in love with him. He lives in Fairbanks but we travel back and forth as much as we can. In fact, I'm flying there tomorrow after work! It has been almost two weeks since we've seen each other and I am so excited!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back Tater. Hope you have a fun weekend.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you're happy Tara. You deserve the best.

When are you moving to Fairbanks?

:)

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home