Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm not too sure who all read my blog yesterday with my request for prayers, for all of you that did, THANK YOU! My prayers were answered. I have never seen the work of God so strong and it made me MORE of a believer. Daniel and I have been talking for a while now about me moving to Fairbanks. We have recently decided that after spring semester at UAA I will be headed there for good. I have been taking baby steps because I am TERRIFIED about moving there. I made an appointment with my UAA advisor to discuss transfering my credits to UAF. I have been looking through the Fairbanks classifides daily to check out the job market. All day yesterday I was feeling scared and anxious about the whole move. So I wrote a blog asking people to pray for me, to ask God to show me the right answer. The main reason I was feeling scared was because this is a big step, I'm not sure if things will work out between Dan and me. I will be leaving a good job, selling off my furniture, and basically heading to Fairbanks with the clothes on my back, love in my heart, and the hope of finding another good job. This morning I woke up at peace with my decision. I had text messaged my friend, Cari, last night asking if she needed any furniture because I was going to be leaving and she just bought a new house in Palmer. She texted me back this morning and said she could definitely use some. We came up with the plan that I wasn't going to charge her for it, but if things don't work out and I end up moving back home I will be able to take my furniture back. Being the great friend she is, she also offered up room in her crawl space for my other valuables that I won't be taking with me. I know this was all a part of God's plan. Now I feel great about moving there and I know everything will work out the way it's supposed to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home