Monday, January 29, 2007

"Do you have a case of the Mondays?"

Another Monday and here I am at work. I was here at 7:30 a.m. this morning in preparation for the hours I will miss due to my three days classes during the week at UAA. How great it is that I have a boss that lets me take time off work to go to college. My job is the one thing keeping me in Anchorage, and I'm sad to say that it isn't reason enough anymore. Daniel and I have been talking about me moving to Fairbanks. It's the more practical thing to do. Daniel is in the process of owning his own business, so there is now way he can move for the next couple of years. We have decided it would be easiest for me to move. I meet with my UAA advisor today to see what I need to do to transfer to UAF. I plan on taking summer classes, so if I can transfer there in time for that, I'll be moving in May. If not, I will be moving in August after classes have ended. I am terrified. Daniel is the love of my life and I want to be with him. I'm just scared of not finding a good job. I'm scared of it not working out with Daniel and me. I have never done anything like this in my life, I have always been very stable and put work before anything else. My best friend, Ashley, asked me what I would say if he asked me to marry him tomorrow. I said without a doubt in my mind, yes. Then she said I should move to Fairbanks. I am looking to God for the answer, please help me pray so I can make the right decision.

1 Comments:

Blogger Belle Etoile said...

I'll be praying for you Tara.

You'll find a good job there, I know it. I've even heard that UAF is WAY better than UAA.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home